Beach House, Crochet Organizer, PDF
Crochet Pattern of a very handy crochet organizer to store your crochet hooks and lots more.
Crochet Pattern Organizer Beach House
Are you just as much a lover of everything that has to do with the beach, the sea and the coast? And do you also love crochet? Then this crochet pattern should not be missing in your collection!!
This handy and super nice Beach House can be used as a crochet helper. You can put your crochet hooks, stitch markers and pins in it. But not only that! It is also a very decorative beach house!
So don't make 1, but equal 2 or 3 or ...
Materials used for the Beach House:
You can use any brand of cotton yarn you want for this crochet pattern. If you use thicker or thinner yarn, your crochet work will not fit the cardboard or plastic support of the house. Below is a list of the materials I used for this Beach House.
- Cotton Durable Coral in the colours red, white, blue and orange
- The specified quantities are for 1 house in the colour Red. If you want to make several or in a different colour, the quantities are different.
- 1 support to go in between the inside and outside of the house. (measurements can be found in the pattern)
- Interior cottage 33gram, Exterior cottage 41gram
- Durable Coral 2193 Grenadine (red): 42 grams,
- Durable Coral 310 White: 40 grams
- Durable Coral 370 Jeans: 14 grams
- Durable Coral 2194 Orange: 27 grams
- Crochet hook 2.5
- Scissors, needle, filling, Textile glue
- Cocktail stick, Thin wooden stirrer for coffee
- Piece of thick cardboard or plastic for the crab
The Beach House will be 13cm tall.
Clearly written PDF Crochet pattern
With this PDF crochet pattern you can crochet this Beach House yourself! This 11-page PDF contains detailed clear crochet instructions that are explained with photos, including extensive information about the materials used and the crochet stitches used and their abbreviations. US terminology and abbreviations of stitches are used. Whether you have just mastered the basic stitches as a beginner or if you are more experienced. If you know how to make a Magic Ring, a Single Crochet, a Slip Stitch and a Chain, then you can crochet this amazing creation yourself. If you get stuck with a certain part of the pattern, then I'm just a message away! I would like to help you to make a creation together with you to be proud of!
Sending the pattern
After payment, the pattern will be sent by e-mail as soon as possible. So also look in your spam folder if you have not received an e-mail with the crochet pattern after the confirmation the pattern has been send. If the e-mail is not in your spam folder, send me a message, and we will solve the problem, so that you can continue crocheting as soon as possible!
You are not buying a finished product. This is a PDF Crochet Pattern.