Flowerpot House of Mole and Mouse, PDF
Amigurumi Crochet Pattern of a Mole and a Mouse looking for a house
Flowerpothouse of Mole and Mouse
Mole and Mouse are great friends. Looking for a nice place to live, they came across this flowerpot. And much bigger than it looks also! This flowerpot has a very large cellar with all comforts!!
If you like crafting and crocheting, then this is a super fun project. Also ideal for using leftover yarn! Fun for the little ones to play with!
Used Materials for Flowerpot House of Mole and Mouse:
You can use any yarn you want for this crochet pattern. If you use thicker or thinner yarn, keep an eye on whether your crochet fits around and in the plastic cup. Below is a list of the materials I used for the Flowerpot House and Mole & Mouse.
- Cotton yarn, no matter what brand, I used Lammy Yarns Rio.
- Flowerpot: red: 18 grams, orange: 2 grams, purple: 4 grams, pink: 10 grams (also used for Mouse),
- Earth: Dark brown: 24 grams
- Flower: Yellow: 4 grams, Cerise: 21 grams (also used for Mole), Green: 33 grams (also used for inside cup, door, window, plant)
- Mole: Dark brown (other shade): 16 grams
- Mouse: Light grey: 18 grams
- Plastic cup with round lid , Sizes: Diameter bottom 6cm, diameter top cup 9cm, height 11cm, height including lid is 14cm.
- Glue: textile glue and glue, or glue gun
- Scissors, saw/sharp knife
- Crochet hook 2,5
- Needle, filling
- 2 pairs of small eyes of 5mm, beads or black thread to embroider eyes.
- Thin iron wire/binding wire.
The Flowerpot House of Mole and Mouse will be 28cm in size.
Clearly written PDF Crochet pattern
With this PDF crochet pattern you can crochet this Flowerpot House yourself! This 22-page PDF contains detailed clear crochet instructions that are explained with photos, including extensive information about the materials used and the crochet stitches used and their abbreviations. US terminology and abbreviations of stitches are used. Whether you have just mastered the basic stitches as a beginner or if you are more experienced. If you know how to make a Magic Ring, a Single Crochet, a Slip Stitch and a Chain, then you can crochet this amazing creation yourself. If you get stuck with a certain part of the pattern, then I'm just a message away! I would like to help you to make a creation together with you to be proud of!
Sending the pattern
After payment, the pattern will be sent by e-mail as soon as possible. So also look in your spam folder if you have not received an e-mail with the crochet pattern after the confirmation the pattern has been send. If the e-mail is not in your spam folder, send me a message, and we will solve the problem, so that you can continue crocheting as soon as possible!
You are not buying a finished product. This is a PDF Crochet Pattern.