Pig in Space, PDF
Amigurumi Crochet Pattern to fly to the moon
Pig in Space!
This little pig has always wanted to see the stars up close. After a thorough training, he is now authorized to explore space in the CB rocket. To infinity!
If you like crafting and crocheting, then this is a great project! Are you flying in this rocket to the moon?
Used materials for Pig in Space:
You can use any yarn you want for this crochet pattern. Below is a summary of the materials I used for Pig in Space. If you use thicker or thinner yarn, it could be that your crochetwork does not fit in and around the bottle.
- A plastic soda bottle of 1,5 liter with a domed top.
- 3 bottle caps
- Thick cardboard (a box) for the inside and outside of the rocket and to make the stands.
- Glue: for textile, all-purpose glue (hot glue gun)
- Cotton Pingouin Esterel, but every other brand cotton will do. Colours: Grey/blue to make the outside of the rocket: 78gr, Light grey to make the inside of the rocket: 48gr, Dark blue/green to make the stands and the top of the rocket: 88gr, Pink to make the little pig: 28gr, Little bits of red, white, blue, orange and green.
- Little bit of white acrylic yarn to make the hair of the little pig.
- Crochet hook 2,5
- Safety eyes 5mm
- Scissors, needle, sharp knife/little saw, fibrefill.
Pig in Space will be about 31 cm tall.
Clearly written PDF Crochet pattern
With this PDF crochet pattern you can crochet Pig in Space yourself! This 20-page PDF contains detailed clear crochet instructions that are explained with photos, including extensive information about the materials used and the crochet stitches used and their abbreviations. US terminology and abbreviations of stitches are used. Whether you have just mastered the basic stitches as a beginner or if you are more experienced. If you know how to make a Magic Ring, a Single Crochet, a Slip Stitch and a Chain, then you can crochet this amazing creation yourself. If you get stuck with a certain part of the pattern, then I'm just a message away! I would like to help you to make a creation together with you to be proud of!
Sending the pattern
After payment, the pattern will be sent by e-mail as soon as possible. So also look in your spam folder if you have not received an e-mail with the crochet pattern after the confirmation the pattern has been send. If the e-mail is not in your spam folder, send me a message, and we will solve the problem, so that you can continue crocheting as soon as possible!
You are not buying a finished product. This is a PDF Crochet Pattern.