Victoria Amber Fleming, PDF
Amigurumi Crochet Pattern Steampunk Lady Elf
Victoria Amber Fleming, Girlfriend of Mr. Franklin Forge
Victoria lives in a cottage near the sea. She loves to see, hear and smell the sea! She can often be found at the beach, because you never know what you will find. She always has a bunch of keys with her, handy to open doors and chests, which would otherwise remain closed. She also likes to travel, not only by boat, but also by train. Close to the coast is an old train station where she regularly comes...
A great crochet pattern to make and let your imagination run wild!
Jenny: "A beautiful design with lots of detail ❤️"
Materials Used for Victoria Amber Fleming:
You can use any yarn you want for this crochet pattern. If you use thicker or thinner yarn, Victoria will become slightly larger or smaller. Below is a summary of the materials I used for Victoria Amber Fleming.
- Head, hands and feet: Amy 100% polyester, skin-color, used: 84gr
- Hair Fluffy , used: 66gr
- Hairpiece and legging/trousers: Lammy Yarns Rio cotton, black, used: 32gr
- Legging/trousers: Pingouin cotton, grey, used: 16gr
- Shirt and edge of coat: Klassik cotton, blue/green, used: 80gr
- Coat and hat: Pingouin cotton, teal (dark blue/green), used: 130gr
- Gloves: Embroidery yarn, 4 strings of 8m per piece and crochet hook 1,5, blue/green.
- Pouch: Acrylic yarn blue/green, used approx. 6gr.
- Eyes 12mm, piece of white felt
- Electricity wire, scissors, needle, glue for textile and fibrefill.
- Fake nails and fake eyelashes.
- Charms, belt buckle and other decorations for Victoria
Victoria Amber Fleming will be about 50 cm tall.
Clearly written PDF Crochet pattern
With this PDF crochet pattern you can crochet Victoria yourself! This 27-page PDF contains detailed clear crochet instructions that are explained with photos, including extensive information about the materials used and the crochet stitches used and their abbreviations. US terminology and abbreviations of stitches are used. Whether you have just mastered the basic stitches as a beginner or if you are more experienced. If you know how to make a Magic Ring, a Single Crochet, a Slip Stitch and a Chain, then you can crochet this amazing creation yourself. If you get stuck with a certain part of the pattern, then I'm just a message away! I would like to help you to make a creation together with you to be proud of!
Sending the pattern
After payment, the pattern will be sent by e-mail as soon as possible. So also look in your spam folder if you have not received an e-mail with the crochet pattern after the confirmation the pattern has been send. If the e-mail is not in your spam folder, send me a message, and we will solve the problem, so that you can continue crocheting as soon as possible!
You are not buying a finished product. This is a PDF Crochet Pattern.
Victoria Amber Fleming and Franklin Forge
It won't surprise you but this lady is the girlfriend of Franklin Forge, my other Steampunk Elf.
Do you want to get to know him as well? Take a look!
You can also buy both crochet patterns in one go, you will get a nice discount!