Funny Guy, PDF
Amigurumi crochet pattern of a clown and joker
Funny Guy loves to entertain you. He does his utmost to juggle with 3 balls, which does not always work. 😉 With his cheerful colours and his weird antics, he makes everyone laugh. If there's a party, he's there! A really nice crochet project that makes you happy!
Used materilas for Funny Guy:
You can use any brand of cotton yarn you want for this crochet pattern. Below is a summary of the materials I used for Funny Guy.
- Cotton in the colors pink (skin), about 30 grams. Furthermore, colours that you like. It is also ideal to use half balls of yarn.
- I have used cotton from the brands Lammy Yarns Rio, Yarn and Colors and Catania.
- Crochet hook 2.5, scissors, needle, fibrefill
- Safety eyes of 5-8mm
- Possibly iron wire or electric wire to make a frame in the body.
- Coloured iron wire for juggling and a pair of styrofoam balls of 4 or 5cm in diameter.
- The body can also be made without iron wire, but then he can't juggle either!
Funny Guy will be 32 cm tall.
Clearly written PDF Crochet pattern
With this PDF crochet pattern you can crochet Funny Guy yourself! This 15-page PDF contains detailed clear crochet instructions that are explained with photos, including extensive information about the materials used and the crochet stitches used and their abbreviations. US terminology and abbreviations of stitches are used. Whether you have just mastered the basic stitches as a beginner or if you are more experienced. If you know how to make a Magic Ring, a Single Crochet, a Slip Stitch and a Chain, then you can crochet this amazing creation yourself. If you get stuck with a certain part of the pattern, then I'm just a message away! I would like to help you to make a creation together with you to be proud of!
Sending the pattern
After payment, the pattern will be sent by e-mail as soon as possible. So also look in your spam folder if you have not received an e-mail with the crochet pattern after the confirmation the pattern has been send. If the e-mail is not in your spam folder, send me a message, and we will solve the problem, so that you can continue crocheting as soon as possible!
You are not buying a finished product. This is a PDF Crochet Pattern.
Happy Friends - Crochet Patterns to Cheer you up
There is a club of Happy Friends among the Crochet Patterns of CB's Creations. Really fun to crochet!