Jumping Jack Christmas, PDF
Amigurumi Crochet Pattern Jumping Jack Santa Claus and Christmas Elf
Jumping Jack Christmas
Do you like Christmas and to combine crochet and crafts? Then this is the pattern for you!! This Santa Claus and Christmas Elf love to dance! The crocheted version of a pull puppet!
A pulling doll is a flat toy doll with hinged limbs that move when one pulls on a string that hangs at the bottom of the body. Playing with pull puppets was especially popular with children in the nineteenth century. The doll could be made of wood or fabric, but more famous are the versions of paper.
After the pasting and cutting, the possible colouring of the body parts, the clothing and the assembly, the entertainment could begin.
Materials used for Jumping Jack Christmas:
You can use any yarn you want for this crochet pattern. If you use thicker or thinner yarn, your crochet work will not fit around the cardboard template that belongs to the pattern. You could then adjust the template. Below is a list of the materials I used for the Jumping Jack Santa Claus and Christmas Elf.
- Acrylic yarn, less than 100 grams per colour.
- Santa Claus: Super soft, acrylic yarn: white, Royal, acrylic yarn: pink, black, red, Fluffy white for the beard, Fluffy white for the coat.
- Bear eyes 12mm
- Christmas Elf: Royal, acrylic yarn: pink, dark brown, red and green, Super soft, acrylic yarn: white and yellow, Fluffy brown
- Bear eyes 10mm
- Cardboard for the moulds (shoebox)
- 4 buttons on the front of the body and 4 buttons on the back to attach the arms and legs, or 4 long split pins
- Crochet hook 3
- Pen, Scissors, Needle (blunt and pointed)
- Textile glue
- A little bit of fibrefill
- Little cotton yarn (not stretchy) to make the connection between the arms and the legs.
The jumping jack Santa Claus and Christmas Elf are 34 cm tall.
Clearly written PDF Crochet pattern
With this PDF crochet pattern you can crochet the Jumping Jacks Christmas yourself! This 19-page PDF contains detailed clear crochet instructions that are explained with photos, including extensive information about the materials used and the crochet stitches used and their abbreviations. US terminology and abbreviations of stitches are used. Whether you have just mastered the basic stitches as a beginner or if you are more experienced. If you know how to make a Magic Ring, a Single Crochet, a Slip Stitch and a Chain, then you can crochet this amazing creation yourself. If you get stuck with a certain part of the pattern, then I'm just a message away! I would like to help you to make a creation together with you to be proud of!
Sending the pattern
After payment, the pattern will be sent by e-mail as soon as possible. So also look in your spam folder if you have not received an e-mail with the crochet pattern after the confirmation the pattern has been send. If the e-mail is not in your spam folder, send me a message, and we will solve the problem, so that you can continue crocheting as soon as possible!
You are not buying a finished product. This is a PDF Crochet Pattern.