Xander Neander - Xander MacNeander, PDF
Amigurumi Crochet pattern Neanderthal man from prehistoric times
Xander Neander or Xander MacNeander
Xander Neander, my entry for the design contest of Amigurumi Patterns net from 2018. The subject: Prehistory.
As you can see, Xander is very tired from hunting mammoths, which he did all day!
But you can also turn this nice guy into a Scottish man, complete with kilt! Xander the Scottish Warrior just like in Braveheart? Xander MacNeander!
Materials used for Xander Neander:
You can use any yarn you want for this crochet pattern. If you use thicker or thinner yarn, Xander will become slightly larger or smaller. Below is a summary of the materials I used for Xander Neander.
- Lammy Yarns Rio, cotton, skin colour, used 86gr
- Hair, Beard, Lammy Yarns Astrakan, acrylic, fluffy brown, used 12gr
- Skin of mammoth: Fluffy black acrylic yarn, 100% polyester, used 5gr, Scoops Grizzly Brown Fluffy, used 20gr
- Piece of Meat: Schachenmayer Brazilia Dark Brown Fluffy, acrylic, used 15gr, Lammy Yarns Rio, cotton, cream, used 4gr, Lammy Yarns Rio, cotton, brown, used 12gr
- Spearhead: Pinqouin Esterel cotton, grey, used 3gr
- (Safety) eyes 10mm
- Crochet hook 2.5 and 4.
- Electrical wire and binding wire for the body if desired
- Scissors, needle, fibrefill
- A stick to make a spear.
Xander will be33 cm tall.
Clearly written PDF Crochet pattern
With this PDF crochet pattern you can crochet Xander Neander yourself! This 15-page PDF contains detailed clear crochet instructions that are explained with photos, including extensive information about the materials used and the crochet stitches used and their abbreviations. US terminology and abbreviations of stitches are used. Whether you have just mastered the basic stitches as a beginner or if you are more experienced. If you know how to make a Magic Ring, a Single Crochet, a Slip Stitch and a Chain, then you can crochet this amazing creation yourself. If you get stuck with a certain part of the pattern, then I'm just a message away! I would like to help you to make a creation together with you to be proud of!
Sending the pattern
After payment, the pattern will be sent by e-mail as soon as possible. So also look in your spam folder if you have not received an e-mail with the crochet pattern after the confirmation the pattern has been send. If the e-mail is not in your spam folder, send me a message, and we will solve the problem, so that you can continue crocheting as soon as possible!
You are not buying a finished product. This is a PDF Crochet Pattern.