Penny La Fleur, PDF
Amigurumi Crochet pattern lady working in the garden with watering can and a rake
Penny la Fleur
This tough lady is completely crazy about gardening, but in style! With her boots and matching apron with daisies, she tackles the weeds. As soon as the weather permits, she can be found in the garden. Her favourite flower is of course the daisy. Daisies bloom in the months of June and July.
Penny has a frame of iron wire in her body so that she can independently rake the leaves, but you can also make her without a frame, just fill her up well! In addition to Penny's crochet pattern, you will also find the crochet pattern of a watering can and a rake in this super fun project!
Materials used for Penny la Fleur:
You can use any yarn you want for this crochet pattern. If you use thicker or thinner yarn, Penny will become slightly larger or smaller. Below is a summary of the materials I used for Penny la Fleur.
- Cotton Scheepjes Catona skin colour for the face and arms and legs (45 grams).
- Cotton Schachenmayer Catania Original fuchsia for the boots and apron, eggplant for the shirt (20 grams)
- Cotton Garnsortiment Frühjahr blue for shorts (15 grams)
- Cotton Schachenmayer Catania Original 2 colours brown for the hair, gray for the watering can, gray and brown for the rake, all colours less than 1 skein.
- A little bit of white and yellow cotton for the flowers.
- Crochet hook 3 and 2.5
- Scissors, needle, filling
- Safety eyes of 8mm
- Possibly Iron wire or electricity wire for the body and the watering can
Penny is 32cm tall.
Clearly written PDF Crochet pattern
With this PDF crochet pattern you can crochet Penny la Fleur yourself! This 20-page PDF contains detailed clear crochet instructions that are explained with photos, including extensive information about the materials used and the crochet stitches used and their abbreviations. US terminology and abbreviations of stitches are used. Whether you have just mastered the basic stitches as a beginner or if you are more experienced. If you know how to make a Magic Ring, a Single Crochet, a Slip Stitch and a Chain, then you can crochet this amazing creation yourself. If you get stuck with a certain part of the pattern, then I'm just a message away! I would like to help you to make a creation together with you to be proud of!
Sending the pattern
After payment, the pattern will be sent by e-mail as soon as possible. So also look in your spam folder if you have not received an e-mail with the crochet pattern after the confirmation the pattern has been send. If the e-mail is not in your spam folder, send me a message, and we will solve the problem, so that you can continue crocheting as soon as possible!
You are not buying a finished product. This is a PDF Crochet Pattern.