Pedr the Viking, PDF
Amigurumi Crochet pattern tough Viking with red beard
Pedr the Viking
In 1781 Pedr Hansson married Magdalena Wilkens in Amsterdam. Pedr is an ancestor through my father's side, he came from Denmark. I can't get any closer to Viking blood!
He looks tough this Viking with his helmet, knife and axe, but Pedr is actually a very nice guy!
In the past, Vikings did not have those horns on their helmets, but for the tough effect Pedr of course has!
Do you dare to crochet him?!
Lynn: I couldn't resist this gorgeous Viking when I saw it, then wondered whether I'd bitten off more than I could chew! However it was much simpler to make than I'd expected, and I'm delighted with Pedr!
Materials used for Pedr the Viking:
You can use any yarn you want for this crochet pattern. If you use thicker or thinner yarn, Pedr will become slightly larger or smaller. Below is a summary of the materials I used for Pedr the Viking.
- Yarn & Color 100% cotton in the colours:
- 096 Shark Grey: Helmet, axe, bracelets, shield, knife, used: 42gr
- 007 Cigar: Shirt, used: 31gr
- 028 Soil: Boots, belt, used: 14gr
- 024 Chestnut: Pants, handle knife, used: 47gr
- 089 Gold: Helmet, shield, buckle of belt, used: 14gr
- Scheepjes Catona 263: Head, hands and arms, used: 33gr
- Lammy Yarns Rio cotton, for the horns and handle of the knife: Used: 6gr
- A very small amount of white cotton for the white of the eyes
- Fluffy brown to make an edge at the boot: 2gr
- Fluffy orange for hair, beard and moustache, used 14gr
- Scheepjes Grizzly Fluffy brown for the coat, used: 34gr
- Crochet hook 2.5 and 3 and 4 or 5
- Scissors, needle, fibrefill, electric wire
- Safety eyes of 10mm or Bear eyes
- Extra decorations, stick for the axe
Pedr the Viking will be 35cm tall.
Clearly written PDF Crochet pattern
With this PDF crochet pattern you can crochet Pedr the Viking yourself! This 22-page PDF contains detailed clear crochet instructions that are explained with photos, including extensive information about the materials used and the crochet stitches used and their abbreviations. US terminology and abbreviations of stitches are used. Whether you have just mastered the basic stitches as a beginner or if you are more experienced. If you know how to make a Magic Ring, a Single Crochet, a Slip Stitch and a Chain, then you can crochet this amazing creation yourself. If you get stuck with a certain part of the pattern, then I'm just a message away! I would like to help you to make a creation together with you to be proud of!
Sending the pattern
After payment, the pattern will be sent by e-mail as soon as possible. So also look in your spam folder if you have not received an e-mail with the crochet pattern after the confirmation the pattern has been send. If the e-mail is not in your spam folder, send me a message, and we will solve the problem, so that you can continue crocheting as soon as possible!
You are not buying a finished product. This is a PDF Crochet Pattern.