Beach and Sea, PDF
Amigurumi Crochet pattern seagull, life buoy, sailboat and driftwood fish
Beach and Sea (or Ocean)
I grew up in Den Helder (The Netherlands) and have not lived close to the sea for years. Every now and then I have to go to the sea; sniff the sea, hear the sea and see the sea! I love it!
So now I have my own bit of Beach and Sea for my home.
Are you also crazy about the sea and the beach, then these decorative crochet patterns are really something for you!
Johnny: Well written patterns with pictures to aid you.
Materials used for Beach and Sea:
You can use any yarn you want for this crochet pattern. If you use thicker or thinner yarn, the parts of Beach and Sea will become slightly larger or smaller. Below is a list of the materials I used for Beach and Sea.
- Cotton from Lammy Yarns Rio and Yarn & Colors (100% cotton) in the colours:
- White (seagull, sailboat), used for 1 gull: 20gr, sail: 2gr.
- Yellow (beak and legs), used for 1 gull: 14gr
- Gray (wings and fish), used for 1 gull: 8gr, used for the fish: approx. 20gr
- Beige: (lifebuoy) used 16gr large,11gr small
- Red (lifebuoy) used: 8gr
- Blue (lifebuoy and boat) used: approx. 12gr
- Crochet hook 2,5
- Scissors, needle, fibrefill
- Beads for the eyes of the gull, cardboard for the body of the gull.
- I used 5 mm safety eyes that I glued into the head.
- Cord/rope for in/around the life buoys. Satay stick for the boat.
- Beads to assemble the fish. A nice stick to hang the fish, the boat and the small lifebuoy.
The seagull will be 12 cm tall.
Clearly written PDF Crochet pattern
With this PDF crochet pattern you can crochet this Beach and Sea set yourself! This 7-page PDF, completely new lay-out, contains detailed clear crochet instructions that are explained with photos, including extensive information about the materials used and the crochet stitches used and their abbreviations. US terminology and abbreviations of stitches are used. Whether you have just mastered the basic stitches as a beginner or if you are more experienced. If you know how to make a Magic Ring, a Single Crochet, a Slip Stitch and a Chain, then you can crochet this amazing creation yourself. If you get stuck with a certain part of the pattern, then I'm just a message away! I would like to help you to make a creation together with you to be proud of!
Sending the pattern
After payment, the pattern will be sent by e-mail as soon as possible. So also look in your spam folder if you have not received an e-mail with the crochet pattern after the confirmation the pattern has been send. If the e-mail is not in your spam folder, send me a message, and we will solve the problem, so that you can continue crocheting as soon as possible!
You are not buying a finished product. This is a PDF Crochet Pattern.