Vince the Scarecrow, PDF
Amigurumi Crochet pattern scarecrow with bird and mice
Vince the Scarecrow
A scarecrow is meant to scare off birds. Well, for Vince the Scarecrow, the birds are not afraid! He also gets along well with the mice that live in his coat!
Look for 2 sticks for this crochet pattern and make this super friendly Scarecrow. A real animal lover who feels completely at home with you!
Materials used for Vince the Scarecrow:
You can use any yarn you want for this crochet pattern. If you use thicker or thinner yarn, Vince will get a little bigger or smaller. Below is a summary of the materials I used for the Scarecrow.
- Cotton yarn in the colours (I used Lammy Yarns Rio and Yarn & Colors:
- Head and hand/arm, Beige/cream: 11gr, Body and arms, blue: 11gr, Glove, green/blue: 5gr
- Jacket, cigar colour: 47gr, Tie, orange: 5gr, Hat, gold/yellow: 12gr
- Hair, dark brown: 4gr, Straw, gold: 3gr, Mice, light grey: 14gr
- Bird, black: 9gr, Beak, yellow: 2gr, Grass, green: 8gr
- Little bit white and pink, for eye white and noses of the mice
- Crochet hook 2.5
- Scissors, needle, fibrefill
- Safety eyes 12mm, weed holes for the bird and mice (or beads)
- Thin stick for the sleeves: about 28cm long
- Thicker stick for the body, about 32cm long and slightly thinner than a diameter of 1.5cm
- Terracotta pot of 10cm high, diameter above 10cm, diameter below 6.5 cm. The hole at the bottom has a diameter of 1.5cm
- Some styrofoam or oasis to put in the jar, so that the stick stays in place better.
- Buttons for the jacket.
Vince, including a stick and bird on his head, grows to 45 cm in size. Only his body, incl. hat is 30 cm in size.
Clearly written PDF Crochet pattern
With this PDF crochet pattern you can crochet Vince the Scarecrow yourself! This 18-page PDF contains detailed clear crochet instructions that are explained with photos, including extensive information about the materials used and the crochet stitches used and their abbreviations. US terminology and abbreviations of stitches are used. Whether you have just mastered the basic stitches as a beginner or if you are more experienced. If you know how to make a Magic Ring, a Single Crochet, a Slip Stitch and a Chain, then you can crochet this amazing creation yourself. If you get stuck with a certain part of the pattern, then I'm just a message away! I would like to help you to make a creation together with you to be proud of!
Sending the pattern
After payment, the pattern will be sent by e-mail as soon as possible. So also look in your spam folder if you have not received an e-mail with the crochet pattern after the confirmation the pattern has been send. If the e-mail is not in your spam folder, send me a message, and we will solve the problem, so that you can continue crocheting as soon as possible!
You are not buying a finished product. This is a PDF Crochet Pattern.