Mr. Pop Corn, PDF
Amigurumi Crochet pattern doll in bowl of popcorn
Mr. Pop Corn
Do you also like to watch a good movie? Relaxing in a cinema or at home on the couch? And then of course with some nibbling! Mr. Pop Corn will be happy to accompany you, you can choose in which taste!
Crochet this cute and tasty gentleman and give it as a gift to a movie lover, along with a bag of popcorn and a cinema voucher! But of course you can also make it for yourself!
Mr. Pop Corn is in a popcorn container, so he doesn't need legs, but he does have his slippers with him, if you want to attach them under his body.
Materials used for Mr. Pop Corn:
You can use any yarn you want for this crochet pattern. If you use thicker or thinner yarn, Mr. Pop Corn will get a little bigger or smaller and may not fit in his container. Below is a summary of the materials I used for Mr. Pop Corn.
- Cotton skin colour Catania 263 (used 21gr), Lammy Yarns Rio red (used 22gr), white (used 25gr), blue (used 9gr) and off-white (used 46gr).
- Safety eyes 8mm or Teddy bear eyes (which have an eyelet on the back)
- Crochet hook 2.5 and 3
- Scissors, needle, fibrefill.
- Possibly granulate or something else to weigh down the body.
- Cardboard or plastic to make a circle in the bottom. Buttons for the suspenders.
- Electric wire and/or thin iron wire for the arms.
- Popcorn tray. The dimensions are: height 10cm, top: 6.5cmx8.5cm, bottom: 4.5cmx6cm
- My popcorn bowl is painted and the other one is first painted white and then covered with napkins
Mr. Pop Corn is 23 cm tall.
Clearly written PDF Crochet pattern
With this PDF crochet pattern you can crochet Mr. Pop Corn yourself! This 17-page PDF contains detailed clear crochet instructions that are explained with photos, including extensive information about the materials used and the crochet stitches used and their abbreviations. US terminology and abbreviations of stitches are used. Whether you have just mastered the basic stitches as a beginner or if you are more experienced. If you know how to make a Magic Ring, a Single Crochet, a Slip Stitch and a Chain, then you can crochet this amazing creation yourself. If you get stuck with a certain part of the pattern, then I'm just a message away! I would like to help you to make a creation together with you to be proud of!
Sending the pattern
After payment, the pattern will be sent by e-mail as soon as possible. So also look in your spam folder if you have not received an e-mail with the crochet pattern after the confirmation the pattern has been send. If the e-mail is not in your spam folder, send me a message, and we will solve the problem, so that you can continue crocheting as soon as possible!
You are not buying a finished product. This is a PDF Crochet Pattern.