Milton James, Steampunk Goat, PDF
Amigurumi Crochet pattern male goat from the farm
Milton James, Steampunk Goat
Look what just came up at Franklin Forge! A Goat, Milton James the Steampunk Goat. He has a will of his own, can be very stubborn, but he likes to go out with Franklin. Handy for when they find something on the road, it can be put in his bags on his back.
This is not just a crochet pattern of a farm goat! It's a tough buck, complete with glasses, hat and backpacks to go out walking with Steampunk Elf Franklin Forge!
Materials used for Milton James:
You can use any yarn you want for this crochet pattern. If you use thicker or thinner yarn, the buck will become slightly larger or smaller. Below is a summary of the materials I used for Milton James the Steampunk Goat.
- Yarn & Colors Charming (Stone Washed yarn, 68% cotton/32% acrylic)
- Light grey (shadow, 100gr), black (black, 50gr) and brown (soil, 50gr)
- A thread of dark brown yarn for the nose.
- Little fluffy yarn for his hair and beard, the wilder the better! I used about 6 meters of Lammy Yarns Fourure, colour brown /grey.
- Safety eyes 10 or 12mm or Teddy bear eyes. Take cat's eyes and turn them a quarter turn!
- Crochet hook 3, Scissors, needle, fibrefill
- Pastel chalk (dark brown) to colour around the eyes and in the ears, Textile glue
- Cardboard or plastic to put in the bottom of the legs, iron wire or chenille wire for the horns.
- All kinds of different steampunk charms, beads etc. to decorate. Buttons to secure the bags and strap.
Milton James is 31 cm high.
Clearly written PDF Crochet pattern
With this PDF crochet pattern you can crochet Milton James yourself! This 20-page PDF contains detailed clear crochet instructions that are explained with photos, including extensive information about the materials used and the crochet stitches used and their abbreviations. US terminology and abbreviations of stitches are used. Whether you have just mastered the basic stitches as a beginner or if you are more experienced. If you know how to make a Magic Ring, a Single Crochet, a Slip Stitch and a Chain, then you can crochet this amazing creation yourself. If you get stuck with a certain part of the pattern, then I'm just a message away! I would like to help you to make a creation together with you to be proud of!
Sending the pattern
After payment, the pattern will be sent by e-mail as soon as possible. So also look in your spam folder if you have not received an e-mail with the crochet pattern after the confirmation the pattern has been send. If the e-mail is not in your spam folder, send me a message, and we will solve the problem, so that you can continue crocheting as soon as possible!
You are not buying a finished product. This is a PDF Crochet Pattern.