Ferre is looking for mushrooms, PDF
Amigurumi Crochet pattern elf in search of mushrooms
Ferre is looking for mushrooms
Ferre is an elf and knows everything about mushrooms! He regularly goes in the forest in search of mushrooms! He's already found quite a few! What is he going to do with it? He has all kinds of concoctions in mind... But he's in the mood for a nice ragout today! Did you know that you can also make beer with mushrooms?
You can also safely crochet the mushrooms of this crochet pattern in red with white dots, but then they are no longer edible!!
Materials used for Ferre:
You can use any yarn you want for this crochet pattern. If you use thicker or thinner yarn, Ferre will become slightly larger or smaller. Below is a summary of the materials I used for Ferre and his mushrooms.
- Schachenmayer Catania 263 skin colour, 100% cotton, used 35gr
- Yarn & Colors 027 Brunet uses 17gr, cap. Rust brown used 3gr, cap
- Yarn & Colors soil dark brown, used 21gr, boots. Lammy Yarns rust brown , used 29gr, shirt
- Yarn & Colors taupe, used 27gr, pants. Durable Coral Camel 2209, used 19gr, basket
- Cotton in light brown colours for the mushrooms, about 3gr per mushroom.
- Fluffy, Scheepjes Panda dark brown, little bit for the edge of the collar and the edge of the sleeves.
- Scoops grizzly, fluffy with crochet hook 5, a little bit for the hair.
- Cardboard or plastic for the boots, pastel chalk to colour the inside of the ears and give colour to the cheeks.
- Crochet hook 2,5 and 3
- Safety eyes 6mm
- Thin iron wire to make a frame in the hands, if you wish, A piece of a plastic hair curler/papillot to strengthen the neck.
- Scissors, needle, fibrefill
Ferre is seated 23cm, standing 31cm.
Clearly written PDF Crochet pattern
With this PDF crochet pattern you can crochet Ferre yourself! This 19-page PDF contains detailed clear crochet instructions that are explained with photos, including extensive information about the materials used and the crochet stitches used and their abbreviations. US terminology and abbreviations of stitches are used. Whether you have just mastered the basic stitches as a beginner or if you are more experienced. If you know how to make a Magic Ring, a Single Crochet, a Slip Stitch and a Chain, then you can crochet this amazing creation yourself. If you get stuck with a certain part of the pattern, then I'm just a message away! I would like to help you to make a creation together with you to be proud of!
Sending the pattern
After payment, the pattern will be sent by e-mail as soon as possible. So also look in your spam folder if you have not received an e-mail with the crochet pattern after the confirmation the pattern has been send. If the e-mail is not in your spam folder, send me a message, and we will solve the problem, so that you can continue crocheting as soon as possible!
You are not buying a finished product. This is a PDF Crochet Pattern.