Amigurumi crochet pattern Elf girl with holly, bird and lantern
Holly loves Christmas, but especially Christmas green! The holly and the red berries have her preference. These red berries have a great attraction to birds, which they love. For humans and elves, the berries are poisonous.
Did you know that according to ancient superstition, holly would provide protection against lightning strikes and against hostile forces such as demons and witches?
From the young leaves of the holly, even tea can be made for medicinal use!
Materials used for Holly:
You can use any yarn you want for this crochet pattern. If you use thicker or thinner yarn, Holly will become slightly larger or smaller. Below is a summary of the materials I used for Holly.
- Schachenmayer Catania 263 skin colour, used 40 grams
- Lammy Yarns Rio 043 red, used 50 grams
- Durable Coral 2150 Forest Green, used 70 grams
- Lammy Yarns Rio brown, used 40 grams
- Schachenmayer Brazila 00072 Green, used 10gram
- Schachenmayer Brazilia 00001 White, used 6 grams
- Crochet hook 2.5, 3
- Safety eyes 8mm
- Piece of fake hair for dolls or cotton to make hair.
- Scissors, needle, fibrefill
- Electric wire and thin iron wire to make a frame. It can also be done without. The arms cannot move.
- Beads, buttons and other decorations that you want to use.
Holly is 32cm tall.
Clearly written PDF Crochet pattern
With this PDF crochet pattern you can crochet Holly yourself! This 21-page PDF contains detailed clear crochet instructions that are explained with photos, including extensive information about the materials used and the crochet stitches used and their abbreviations. US terminology and abbreviations of stitches are used. Whether you have just mastered the basic stitches as a beginner or if you are more experienced. If you know how to make a Magic Ring, a Single Crochet, a Slip Stitch and a Chain, then you can crochet this amazing creation yourself. If you get stuck with a certain part of the pattern, then I'm just a message away! I would like to help you to make a creation together with you to be proud of!
Sending the pattern
After payment, the pattern will be sent by e-mail as soon as possible. So also look in your spam folder if you have not received an e-mail with the crochet pattern after the confirmation the pattern has been send. If the e-mail is not in your spam folder, send me a message, and we will solve the problem, so that you can continue crocheting as soon as possible!
You are not buying a finished product. This is a PDF Crochet Pattern.