Cattery Fra Vesken, PDF
Amigurumi crochet pattern small cat in handbag
Cattery Fra Vesken
Cattery Fra Vesken is the name of the Cattery where these 3 super cute kittens come from. What does the name mean? Fra Vesken is Norwegian for "Out of the handbag"!
Small Norwegian Forest Cat kittens are so cute because their hair is still wonderful in all directions, while later in life they become such stately cats with their lush head of hair. I couldn't resist making 3 cats: Saga, Tyr and Rune. Each with its own character and a nice hat on.
Victoria Amber Fleming is very happy with these little cats. They don't all fit in her handbag, but then she takes 2 under her arm.
Materials used for Cattery Fra Vesken:
You can use any yarn you want for this crochet pattern. If you use thicker or thinner yarn, the cats and the bag will become slightly larger or smaller. Below is a list of the materials I used for the cat and the handbag.
- Lammy Yarns Softfun (60% polyamide/40% acrylic). Uses 60 grams for the body and 6 grams for the muzzle.
- Little pink cotton or embroidery yarn to embroider a mouth.
- Crochet hook 3
- Safety eyes cat, green and blue 9mm
- Safety noses soft pink 11mm
- Pink felt, perforator. To make the pads on the legs. Textile glue or sewing thread.
- Cat brush to make the coat look a bit rougher.
- Whiskers or use thicker fishing wire.
- Cotton, Lammy Yarns Rio Bordeaux, used 64gram
- Cotton, Lammy Yarns Rio Light brown, used 14gram
- Crochet hook 2.5
- Scissors, needle, fibrefill
- Charms, split pens etc. to decorate the cat's bag, collar and hat.
The cats are 17 - 21cm tall.
Clearly written PDF Crochet pattern
With this PDF crochet pattern you can crochet Cattery Fra Vesken yourself! This 17-page PDF contains detailed clear crochet instructions that are explained with photos, including extensive information about the materials used and the crochet stitches used and their abbreviations. US terminology and abbreviations of stitches are used. Whether you have just mastered the basic stitches as a beginner or if you are more experienced. If you know how to make a Magic Ring, a Single Crochet, a Slip Stitch and a Chain, then you can crochet this amazing creation yourself. If you get stuck with a certain part of the pattern, then I'm just a message away! I would like to help you to make a creation together with you to be proud of!
Sending the pattern
After payment, the pattern will be sent by e-mail as soon as possible. So also look in your spam folder if you have not received an e-mail with the crochet pattern after the confirmation the pattern has been send. If the e-mail is not in your spam folder, send me a message, and we will solve the problem, so that you can continue crocheting as soon as possible!
You are not buying a finished product. This is a PDF Crochet Pattern.