Amigurumi crochet pattern Flower girl with poppy bag
Poppy is my flower poppy Fairy. Originally, the poppy is red in colour, but nowadays there are several colour variants. Poppy is wonderfully sweet in colour in all kinds of pink shades that you can also encounter with real poppies. She has a lace edge on her socks and pants. She also has a poppy on her hat and a poppy as a bag. She's ready to visit! With whom? Maybe she will visit you!!
Materials used for Poppy:
You can use any brand of cotton yarn you want for this crochet pattern. If you use thicker or thinner yarn, Poppy will become slightly larger or smaller. Below is a summary of the materials I used for Poppy.
- Schachenmayer Catania 263 skin color, uses about 50 grams (head, nose, ears, hands and legs),
- Lammy Yarns Rio Light pink nr 708, used 11 grams (hat, shoes),
- Lammy Yarns Rio Pink no. 712, used 13 grams (hat, shoes, cardigan, flower),
- Lammy Yarns Rio Dark pink nr 014, used 11 grams (bag)
- Scheepjes Catona White, used 14 grams (socks, underpants),
- Durable Coral Grenadine nr 2193, used 16 grams (sleeves, shirt),
- Gründl Cotton melange pink no. 193, used 40 grams (dress),
- Cotton brown, used 30gram (hair)
- Thread yellow for the buttons in the flower and the bag.
- Crochet hook 2.5, Safety eyes 8mm
- Scissors, needle, fibrefill
- Possibly electricity wire and thin iron wire to make a frame. It can also be done without. The arms can't move.
Poppy will be 32cm.
Clearly written PDF Crochet pattern
With this PDF crochet pattern you can crochet Poppy yourself! This 12-page PDF contains detailed clear crochet instructions that are explained with photos, including extensive information about the materials used and the crochet stitches used and their abbreviations. US terminology and abbreviations of stitches are used. Whether you have just mastered the basic stitches as a beginner or if you are more experienced. If you know how to make a Magic Ring, a Single Crochet, a Slip Stitch and a Chain, then you can crochet this amazing creation yourself. If you get stuck with a certain part of the pattern, then I'm just a message away! I would like to help you to make a creation together with you to be proud of!
Sending the pattern
After payment, the pattern will be sent by e-mail as soon as possible. So also look in your spam folder if you have not received an e-mail with the crochet pattern after the confirmation the pattern has been send. If the e-mail is not in your spam folder, send me a message, and we will solve the problem, so that you can continue crocheting as soon as possible!
You are not buying a finished product. This is a PDF Crochet Pattern.