Cup of Tea, PDF
Amigurumi crochet pattern Dog in a cup of Tea
Cup of Tea - Sailing, drinking tea
In the Netherlands we have a children’s song: Sailing, drinking tea
Floating on the water, on the way to the other side where we drink a delicious cup of tea. The dog is having a great time in the Teacup, just to be on the safe side he has also brought his swimming band duckling, in case the Teacup turns over. As an oar, he of course uses the spoon. The flag on the mast shows where the wind is blowing!
An ideal crochet pattern for the tea lover!
Silvana: "Love the creative imagination imbued in this adorable pattern. Great instructions and charming illustrations. Thank you"
Materials used for Cup of Tea:
You can use any brand of cotton yarn you want for this crochet pattern. If you use thicker or thinner yarn, your crochet work will not fit around the container, you can then possibly use another plastic container. Below is a summary of the materials I used for Cup of Tea.
- Durable Coral Cream 2172, Inside cup, used 24 grams
- Durable Coral Ivory 326, Outside cup, used 26 grams
- Durable Coral Ocean 295, Top edge cup, ear of the cup, embroidery on the cup, flag, used 10 grams
- Durable Coral Bone 2213, Spoon, used 5 grams
- Durable Coral Sand 2208, Muzzle and mast, used 5 grams
- Durable Coral Brick 2239, Head, body, front and back legs dog, used 28 grams
- Durable Coral Coffee 385, Ears and tail dog, used 10 grams
- Durable Coral Bright Yellow, Duckling and scarf dog, used 12 grams
- Durable Coral Orange 2194, Beak, a very small amount
- 2 Satay sticks, cut off the tip. 3 chenille threads of 30cm,
- 1x a plastic tray. For example, a bowl of Milbona Low-fat French Cottage Cheese 500gr (Lidl).
- Dimensions tray: 8cm high, diameter above 11cm. Crochet hook 2.5, Scissors, needle, fibrefill.
The dog in the cup of tea will be 15 cm in size.
Clearly written PDF Crochet pattern
With this PDF crochet pattern you can crochet this Cup of Tea yourself! This 19-page PDF contains detailed clear crochet instructions that are explained with photos, including extensive information about the materials used and the crochet stitches used and their abbreviations. US terminology and abbreviations of stitches are used. Whether you have just mastered the basic stitches as a beginner or if you are more experienced. If you know how to make a Magic Ring, a Single Crochet, a Slip Stitch and a Chain, then you can crochet this amazing creation yourself. If you get stuck with a certain part of the pattern, then I'm just a message away! I would like to help you to make a creation together with you to be proud of!
Sending the pattern
After payment, the pattern will be sent by e-mail as soon as possible. So also look in your spam folder if you have not received an e-mail with the crochet pattern after the confirmation the pattern has been send. If the e-mail is not in your spam folder, send me a message, and we will solve the problem, so that you can continue crocheting as soon as possible!
You are not buying a finished product. This is a PDF Crochet Pattern.