Squeek, Tweet and Sweet, PDF
Amigurumi crochet pattern family of noisy birds
Squeek, Tweet and Sweet
Buy the whole family at once and get 50% off Sweet's pattern.
Squeek and Tweet
I looked into my container full of Stone Washed yarn and suddenly saw a large bird appear there. You may know them, those noisy birds that are talking noisily in the tree with their friends in the morning when you're still in bed! Don't you think it seems like they're always talking about you?!
With a little imagination you can turn your Squeek into a Tweet, but if you want some extra explanation, you can find the adjustments in the pattern.
In May, all birds lay an egg, except Squeek and Tweet, which do not lay in the month of May. Building a nest takes longer than the rest. But once the egg has hatched, they are super happy with their Sweet!
Materials used for Squeek, Tweet and Sweet:
You can use any brand of yarn you want for this crochet pattern. If you use thicker or thinner yarn, this family of Birds will become slightly larger or smaller. Below is a summary of the materials I used for Squeek and Sweet. Tweet is an adjustment to Squeek's crochet pattern.
- Squeek is completely crocheted with Stone Washed yarn, no matter what brand and crochet hook 3. The eyeballs are crocheted with white cotton yarn and crochet hook 2.5
- Fluffy yarn for the hair with crochet hook 4
- Light grey, head, body, wings, tail and legs, used 120 grams, Gray, wings and legs, used 27 grams, Yellow, beak and paws, used 40 grams
- Orange, hat, used 17 grams, Purple, tie, ribbon to hat, used 11 grams
- White cotton, eyeballs, used 10 grams, Purple Fluffy yarn, hair, used 5 grams
- Safety eyes 14mm, Scissors, needle, fibrefill.
Squeek is seated 33cm tall, from head to toe 55cm.
- Sweet is completely crocheted with Stone Washed yarn, no matter what brand and crochet hook 3. The eyeballs are crocheted with white cotton yarn and crochet hook 2.5
- Fluffy yarn for hair with crochet hook 4, Antique pink, body, head and tail, used 40 grams, Raspberry, wings and legs, used 35 grams, Yellow, beak and legs, used 20 grams, White cotton, eyeballs, used 8 grams, White fluffy yarn, hair, used 8 grams, used 8 grams,
- Safety eyes 10mm,
- Scissors, needle, fibrefill. Ribbon to make a bow
Sweet is seated 22cm tall, from head to feet she is 35cm tall.
Clearly written PDF Crochet pattern
With this 2 PDF crochet patterns you can crochet this Family of Birds yourself! This 6 and 12-page PDF contains detailed clear crochet instructions that are explained with photos, including extensive information about the materials used and the crochet stitches used and their abbreviations. US terminology and abbreviations of stitches are used. Whether you have just mastered the basic stitches as a beginner or if you are more experienced. If you know how to make a Magic Ring, a Single Crochet, a Slip Stitch and a Chain, then you can crochet this amazing creation yourself. If you get stuck with a certain part of the pattern, then I'm just a message away! I would like to help you to make a creation together with you to be proud of!
Sending the pattern
After payment, the pattern will be sent by e-mail as soon as possible. So also look in your spam folder if you have not received an e-mail with the crochet pattern after the confirmation the pattern has been send. If the e-mail is not in your spam folder, send me a message, and we will solve the problem, so that you can continue crocheting as soon as possible!
You are not buying a finished product. This is a PDF Crochet Pattern.
Family of Birds
Squeek and Tweet had to wait a long time for her, but after a long incubation Sweet crawled out of the egg! The crochet patterns of Squeek & Tweet and Sweet are also for sale separately. They are great birds to let your imagination run wild!