Hope and Sparkle, PDF
Amigurumi Crochet Pattern Vintage Christmas Elf
Hope and Sparkle
Sparkle and Hope are my vintage Christmas elves! Real helpers of Santa Claus, they can help out with almost everything! They help with wrapping presents and baking tasty cookies. If you don't look, they have already hung the Christmas decorations. With me they can rest, on the edge of the dresser, where they can let their legs dangle over the edge.
Even if you make this crochet pattern with the "real" Christmas colours, they will be lovely as well!
Materials used for Hope and Sparkle:
You can use any yarn you want for this crochet pattern. If you use thicker or thinner yarn, Hope and Sparkle will become slightly larger or smaller. Below is a summary of the materials I used for the Hope and Sparkle.
The materials used are for 1 creation.
- Lammy Yarns Tendresse 791 beige, used 5 grams (edge to hat, jacket, sleeves) crochet hook 3, Lammy Yarns Rio 054 liver, used 70 grams (jacket, hat, legs)
- Lammy Yarns Rio 016 cream, used 12 grams (legs)
- Lammy Yarns Rio 116 golden brown, used 7 grams (buttons, stars, shoes)
- Durable Coral Pale Pink 2192, used 17 grams (head, nose, hands)
- Yarn & Colors Furry 002 Cream, used 9 grams (hair, beard and moustache) crochet hook 4
- Crochet hook 2.5 for the cotton, crochet hook 3 for the other yarn.
- Safety eyes 8mm,
- Scissors, needle, fibrefill, piece of white felt,
- Sturdy cardboard or plastic for the bottom of the body, 3 chenille threads for the shoes and the hat.
- Reinforcement for the neck, for example a piece of a plastic hair curler or chenille thread.
Hope and Sparkle will be 33cm tall.
Clearly written PDF Crochet pattern
With this PDF crochet pattern you can crochet Hope and Sparkle yourself! This 10-page PDF, in a brand new layout, contains detailed clear crochet instructions that are explained with photos, including extensive information about the materials used and the crochet stitches used and their abbreviations. US terminology and abbreviations of stitches are used. Whether you have just mastered the basic stitches as a beginner or if you are more experienced. If you know how to make a Magic Ring, a Single Crochet, a Slip Stitch and a Chain, then you can crochet this amazing creation yourself. If you get stuck with a certain part of the pattern, then I'm just a message away! I would like to help you to make a creation together with you to be proud of!
Sending the pattern
After payment, the pattern will be sent by e-mail as soon as possible. So also look in your spam folder if you have not received an e-mail with the crochet pattern after the confirmation the pattern has been send. If the e-mail is not in your spam folder, send me a message, and we will solve the problem, so that you can continue crocheting as soon as possible!
You are not buying a finished product. This is a PDF Crochet Pattern.