Chef Antoine, PDF
Amigurumi Crochet pattern cook and baker of cakes
Chef Antoine loves to cook! With great pleasure he makes dinners of several courses! But his passion lies in making desserts and especially baking cakes and cookies! He loves whipped cream...
A crochet pattern that makes you hungry, you will crochet the nicest cook and the tastiest cake and cookies!
Materials Used for Chef Antoine:
You can use any brand of cotton yarn you want for this crochet pattern. If you use thicker or thinner yarn, Chef Antoine will become slightly larger or smaller. Below is a summary of the materials I used for Chef Antoine.
- Cotton yarn, any brand can be used.
- Skin colour used 35 grams (head, hands), White used 68 grams (chef’s jacket, chef’s hat, apron, whipped cream),
- Grey used 46 grams (trousers, plates), Black used 13 grams (shoes),
- Red used 9 grams (socks, scarf, apron), Dark brown used 22 grams (hair),
- Chocolate brown used 10 grams (cake, cookies), Light brown used 5 grams (cake),
- Light pink used 7 grams (cake, cookies), Cerise used 13 grams (cake, cookies)
- Crochet hook 2.5,
- Piece of kitchen twine to use as shoelace, I used the red/white one.
- Safety eyes 10mm
- Scissors, needle, filling, piece of white felt.
- Sturdy cardboard or plastic for the dishes for the cake and cookies.
Possibly electricity wire and thin iron wire for the frame in the body.
Chef Antoine will be 38 cm tall with chef's hat
Clearly written PDF Crochet pattern
With this PDF crochet pattern you can crochet Chef Antoine yourself! This 14-page PDF contains detailed clear crochet instructions that are explained with photos, including extensive information about the materials used and the crochet stitches used and their abbreviations. US terminology and abbreviations of stitches are used. Whether you have just mastered the basic stitches as a beginner or if you are more experienced. If you know how to make a Magic Ring, a Single Crochet, a Slip Stitch and a Chain, then you can crochet this amazing creation yourself. If you get stuck with a certain part of the pattern, then I'm just a message away! I would like to help you to make a creation together with you to be proud of!
Sending the pattern
After payment, the pattern will be sent by e-mail as soon as possible. So also look in your spam folder if you have not received an e-mail with the crochet pattern after the confirmation the pattern has been send. If the e-mail is not in your spam folder, send me a message, and we will solve the problem, so that you can continue crocheting as soon as possible!
You are not buying a finished product. This is a PDF Crochet Pattern.
Cake and cookies for everyone
Chef Antoine loves to cook! With great pleasure he makes dinners of several courses! But his passion lies in making desserts and especially baking cakes and cookies!
You can extend this crochet pattern with additional baking products such as a rolling pin, a cake, a baking tin and oven mitts.
But Chef Antoine and his extra baking products can also be bought in one go!
A crochet pattern that really makes you hungry, you are crocheting the nicest cook and the tastiest cake and cookies!