Viking, St. Patrick, Christmas Gnomes, PDF
Amigurumi Crochet Pattern a Tough, a Lucky Charm, a Santa Claus and Christmas Tree Gnome
Viking, St. Patrick and Christmas Gnome
If you thought Gnomes or Tomtes are only there in winter, you're wrong! How about this tough Viking Gnome?! Or such a nice Lucky Gnome, who feels at home on St. Patrick's Day! Or crochet these 2 variations on a Christmas Gnome: a Santa Gnome and a Christmas Tree Gnome! But beware, before you know it you have an invasion of Gnomes in the house!
Materials used for these fun Gnomes:
You can use any brand of yarn you want for this crochet pattern. If you use thicker or thinner yarn, the Gnomes will become slightly larger or smaller. Below is a summary of the materials I have for this Viking, St. Patricks Day and Christmas Gnomes.
Cotton yarn, every brand is good.
- Scheepjes Panda 591, 7 grams, with crochet hook 4
- Scheepjes Catona grey 242, 38 grams, Sceepjes Catona cream 130, 3 grams, Scheepjes Catona gold/brown 383 , 3 grams, Scheepjes Catona skin colour 263, 3 grams
- 2 split pins,
Lucky Gnome or St. Patrick's Gnome:
- Body and Hat, green, approx. 54 grams, Nose, skin colour, 3 grams, Leftover yellow and black yarn
- Fluffy yarn for the beard, approx. 7 grams, with crochet hook 4
- Body and Hat, Christmas green or red, approx. 54 grams, White for the Christmas tree hat, approx. 15 grams
- Nose, skin colour, 3 grams, Fluffy white yarn for the beard and edge around the hat.
- Crochet hook 2.5
- scissors, needle, fibrefill, Sturdy cardboard or a piece of plastic for the bottom.
- Extra sequins or beads for the Christmas tree hat.
The Gnomes will be about 17 to 20 cm tall
Clearly written PDF Crochet pattern
With this PDF crochet pattern you can crochet these Gnomes yourself! This 7-page PDF contains detailed clear crochet instructions that are explained with photos, including extensive information about the materials used and the crochet stitches used and their abbreviations. US terminology and abbreviations of stitches are used. Whether you have just mastered the basic stitches as a beginner or if you are more experienced. If you know how to make a Magic Ring, a Single Crochet, a Slip Stitch and a Chain, then you can crochet this amazing creation yourself. If you get stuck with a certain part of the pattern, then I'm just a message away! I would like to help you to make a creation together with you to be proud of!
Sending the pattern
After payment, the pattern will be sent by e-mail as soon as possible. So also look in your spam folder if you have not received an e-mail with the crochet pattern after the confirmation the pattern has been send. If the e-mail is not in your spam folder, send me a message, and we will solve the problem, so that you can continue crocheting as soon as possible!
You are not buying a finished product. This is a PDF Crochet Pattern.