Harrison Hare, PDF
Amigurumi Crochet pattern of a hare painting and not just Eastereggs
What does an Easter Bunny do to relax when he has already painted and hidden a lot of eggs? Right, very relaxed making a painting for himself! Harrison loves painting, especially a still life. Now he is working on a masterpiece, a lifelike painting of a carrot! Keep an eye on him, he will be a very famous painter!
This crochet pattern of this creative hare is complete with can of paint, paintbrush, eggs and a carrot.
Materials used for Harrison Hare:
You can use any brand of yarn you want for this crochet pattern. If you use thicker or thinner yarn, Harrison will get a little bigger or smaller. Below is a summary of the materials I used for this Hare.
Harrison is completely crocheted with Stone Washed yarn, you can use any brand of Stone Washed yarn you want.
- Cream/whitish, hare, 170 grams
- Blue or green, waistcoat, hat, foliage (green), 54 grams
- Peach/salmon, pads on the legs, 10 grams
- Grey, paint can, 20 grams
- Orange, paint, carrot, 32 grams
- Dark brown, brush, eyes, 10 grams
- Light brown, brush, 3 grams
- Small amounts for the flowers and egg, 9 grams per egg.
- Crochet hook 3
- Thread pink and white cotton
- 4 buttons
- Jar for the paint can 6.5cm high, diameter 7.5cm
- But you can also use a circle and strip of sturdy plastic.
- Pipe cleaners/chenille thread or a piece of a chop stick (for example) for the brush
- Scissors, needle, fibrefill.
- Textile glue
Harrison Hare will be 50cm from head to toe.
Clearly written PDF Crochet pattern
With this PDF crochet pattern you can crochet Harrison Hare yourself! This 11-page PDF contains detailed clear crochet instructions that are explained with photos, including extensive information about the materials used and the crochet stitches used and their abbreviations. US terminology and abbreviations of stitches are used. Whether you have just mastered the basic stitches as a beginner or if you are more experienced. If you know how to make a Magic Ring, a Single Crochet, a Slip Stitch and a Chain, then you can crochet this amazing creation yourself. If you get stuck with a certain part of the pattern, then I'm just a message away! I would like to help you to make a creation together with you to be proud of!
Sending the pattern
After payment, the pattern will be sent by e-mail as soon as possible. So also look in your spam folder if you have not received an e-mail with the crochet pattern after the confirmation the pattern has been send. If the e-mail is not in your spam folder, send me a message, and we will solve the problem, so that you can continue crocheting as soon as possible!
You are not buying a finished product. This is a PDF Crochet Pattern.