Nelson the Frog and his Banjo , PDF
Amigurumi Crochet Pattern of a green frog who makes music on his banjo
Nelson the frog and his banjo
This is Nelson, he's playing the banjo!! It is his lust and his life. He plays on a 4 string banjo, which is best in the hand for his 3 fingers! Actually, a banjo with 4 strings is widely used for Dixieland / jazz and Irish music. But Nelson also plays his bluegrass songs on it with ease! If his peers want to sing a song, Nelson likes to make the music!
For which music lover are you going to crochet this cute frog?
Materials used for Nelson the Frog:
You can use any brand of cotton yarn you want for this crochet pattern. If you use thicker or thinner yarn, Nelson will get a little bigger or smaller. Below is a summary of the materials I used for this Frog.
Nelson is all crocheted with cotton yarn from Durable, but you can use any brand of cotton yarn and colours you like.
- Durable Coral 2147 Bright Green, body, used 73 grams
- Durable Coral 2229 Chocolate, dungarees, used 38 grams
- Durable Coral 2206 Lemon Curry, eyes, scarf, used 5 grams
- Durable Coral 2239 Brick, hat, used 11 grams
- Durable Coral Cream 2172, banjo, used 4 grams
- Durable Coral Sand 2208, banjo, used 13 grams
- Red and black, both 1 thread
- Crochet hook 2.5
- Scissors, needle, filling
- Beads for the banjo and beads/buttons for dungarees
- Sturdy cardboard or plastic for in the banjo
- 3 chenille threads for in arms and banjo, or possibly electricity wire and thin iron wire. Something sturdy for the neck, if you do not use an electric wire.
Nelson will be 39 cm from head to toe, sitting he is 22 cm.
Clearly written PDF Crochet pattern
With this PDF crochet pattern you can crochet Nelson the Frog yourself! This 12-page PDF contains detailed clear crochet instructions that are explained with photos, including extensive information about the materials used and the crochet stitches used and their abbreviations. US terminology and abbreviations of stitches are used. Whether you have just mastered the basic stitches as a beginner or if you are more experienced. If you know how to make a Magic Ring, a Single Crochet, a Slip Stitch and a Chain, then you can crochet this amazing creation yourself. If you get stuck with a certain part of the pattern, then I'm just a message away! I would like to help you to make a creation together with you to be proud of!
Sending the pattern
After payment, the pattern will be sent by e-mail as soon as possible. So also look in your spam folder if you have not received an e-mail with the crochet pattern after the confirmation the pattern has been send. If the e-mail is not in your spam folder, send me a message, and we will solve the problem, so that you can continue crocheting as soon as possible!
You are not buying a finished product. This is a PDF Crochet Pattern.
Small pond to crochet
How cute is this! A small pond complete with cattail and water lily!
You are crocheting around a plastic jar, you need the lid of the jar to create the effect of real water in the pond!