Merri X-Mas, PDF
Amigurumi crochet pattern of a Santa's helper with a cart, Christmas tree and presents
This is very handy, Merri will help you bring home the Christmas tree! If you are decorating the Christmas tree, he will get all the Christmas presents for you!
Through wind and weather and of course snow he walks back and forth with Christmas trees and presents. He has been proclaimed super helper of Santa Claus!
Should you recognize Merri Longbeard? That is possible, but from Merri's original pattern, only the wheels of the cart, his hands and his boots are still the same. The rest has been completely renewed. So may I introduce you to: Merri X-Mas!
You can make the cart yourself from sturdy cardboard or can look for a box or tray with the right dimensions!
After the wheels are put on, the cart can really drive!
Materials used for Merri X-Mas:
You can use any brand of yarn you want for this crochet pattern. If you use thicker or thinner yarn, Merri will become slightly larger or smaller. Also keep in mind that the dimensions of the cart will then be different. Below is a summary of the materials I used for this nice helper of Santa Claus.
- Clothing: Durable Coral Red 316, 40 grams
- Boots: Durable Coral Black 325, 9 grams
- Skin-color: Durable Coral Pale Pink 2192, 18 grams
- Tree: Durable Coral Forest Green 2150, 16 grams
- Brown cart: Durable Coral Ginger 2207, 32 grams
- Wheels, trunk of tree: Durable Coral Hazelnut 2218, 14 grams
- Buckle: Durable Coral Curry 2211, 1 gram
- Beard: Yarn & Color Furry Cream/White, 2 grams
- Edges: Schachenmayr Brazilia white, 6 grams
- The fluffy yarn for the edges of the clothing is crocheted with crochet hook 2.5
- Some leftover yarn for the presents.
- Crochet hook 2,5 and 3
- Safety eyes 8mm
- Scissors, needle, fibrefill
- Sewing thread for the beard.
- Binding wire for the hands, about 35cm.
- 2 skewer sticks, for the cart.
- Thick cardboard for the soles of the boots, the tray and the wheels.
Merri will be 28 cm tall
Clearly written PDF Crochet pattern
With this PDF crochet pattern you can crochet Merri X-Mas yourself! This 12-page PDF contains detailed clear crochet instructions that are explained with photos, including extensive information about the materials used and the crochet stitches used and their abbreviations. US terminology and abbreviations of stitches are used. Whether you have just mastered the basic stitches as a beginner or if you are more experienced. If you know how to make a Magic Ring, a Single Crochet, a Slip Stitch and a Chain, then you can crochet this amazing creation yourself. If you get stuck with a certain part of the pattern, then I'm just a message away! I would like to help you to make a creation together with you to be proud of!
Sending the pattern
After payment, the pattern will be sent by e-mail as soon as possible. So also look in your spam folder if you have not received an e-mail with the crochet pattern after the confirmation the pattern has been send. If the e-mail is not in your spam folder, send me a message, and we will solve the problem, so that you can continue crocheting as soon as possible!
You are not buying a finished product. This is a PDF Crochet Pattern.