BBQ, barbecue, PDF
Amigurumi crochet pattern of a Barbecue with chicken, sausage, burgers, mushroom, leek, knife and spatula. And tasty marshmallows for the BBQ.
BBQ with all kinds of meat and vegetables, spatula and knife
Prepare your food outside! On a summer day, you can all eat outside.
I have a charcoal BBQ for you with burgers, chicken legs and sausages, supplemented with mushrooms and a leek. Finally, warm up tasty marshmallows over the still smouldering fire. Of course you also get a spatula and a knife!
If you lift the grill of the Barbecue, you still have room to store something there, always handy!
A crochet pattern to get hungry!
Materials used for the BBQ:
You can use any brand and type of yarn you want for this crochet pattern. If you use thicker or thinner yarn, the barbecue will also become larger or smaller and no longer fit the tray. Keep that in mind! Below is a list of the materials I used for this nice BBQ and all vegetables and meat.
- Inside BBQ dark grey, 31 grams. Outside BBQ, handles, plate on the BBQ, part grid very dark grey, 63 grams. Grill BBQ, knife, spatula, light grey, 29 grams.
- Cottage cheese tray and lid of 500 grams, dimensions 8cm high, diameter below 8.5 cm, diameter above 12 cm.
- For the vegetables and meat, no more than 14 grams per colour is used.
- Colours used: cream, light green, green, sand, white, pink, golden brown, light brown, dark brown.
- Crochet hook 2.5, Scissors, needle, filling
- 2x Chenille wire for handles and spatula
- Possibly a piece of electricity wire for the spatula.
- A number of studs and cogs as decoration
- 3 satay sticks.
- Thick cardboard or plastic to make mats for the spatula and knife.
- Textile glue
The BBQ is 8cm high.
Clearly written PDF Crochet pattern
With this PDF crochet pattern you can crochet this BBQ yourself! This 9-page PDF contains detailed clear crochet instructions that are explained with photos, including extensive information about the materials used and the crochet stitches used and their abbreviations. US terminology and abbreviations of stitches are used. Whether you have just mastered the basic stitches as a beginner or if you are more experienced. If you know how to make a Magic Ring, a Single Crochet, a Slip Stitch and a Chain, then you can crochet this amazing creation yourself. If you get stuck with a certain part of the pattern, then I'm just a message away! I would like to help you to make a creation together with you to be proud of!
Sending the pattern
After payment, the pattern will be sent by e-mail as soon as possible. So also look in your spam folder if you have not received an e-mail with the crochet pattern after the confirmation the pattern has been send. If the e-mail is not in your spam folder, send me a message, and we will solve the problem, so that you can continue crocheting as soon as possible!
You are not buying a finished product. This is a PDF Crochet Pattern.