Highest Time for Halloween, Autumn, Sinterklaas and Christmas, PDF
Amigurumi crochet pattern alarm clock for Christmas, Halloween, Autumn and Sinterklaas
The Highest Time for Everything
It is the Highest Time for Halloween, Sinterklaas, Autumn and Christmas. And actually so much more! With this super fun alarm clock I combine my favourite activities: crafts and crocheting! Using a plastic tray, a cap and aluminium wire and of course cotton and a crochet hook, you make this alarm clock to let your imagination run wild!
Be on time for Christmas, Sinterklaas, Autumn and Halloween with this crochet pattern of this alarm clock! The 14 small patterns of the clog, presents, Christmas tree, Christmas hat, oak leaf, pumpkin and for example the witch's hat, which belong to it, can be found at the end of this crochet pattern.
Materials used for The Highest Time:
You can use any yarn you want for this crochet pattern. If you use thicker or thinner yarn, the alarm clock will become slightly larger or smaller and your crochet work may not fit around and in the container. Below is a summary of the materials I used for The Highest Time.
- Lammy Yarns Rio 038 light grey, used 50gr. Outside alarm clock
- Yarn & Color silver 094, grey, used 23gr. Inside alarm clock
- A contrasting colour, 2 rounds for the edge of the alarm clock.
- Cotton in the colours you like to crochet small creations for in and on the alarm clock. Crochet hook 2.5, scissors, needle, fibrefill, sewing thread.
- Textile glue, coloured iron wire (thickness 2mm), iron wire for the legs, clipping pliers.
- 2x a plastic container. For example, a container of Milbona Low-fat French Cottage Cheese 500gr (Lidl), for extra strength you use 2. Of course, it can also be a different brand, as long as the tray has the same dimensions.
- Dimensions tray: 8cm high, diameter above 11cm. Diameter under 8.5cm.
- Cap of a milk or yogurt carton.
The alarm clock is about 17cm in size.
Clearly written PDF Crochet pattern
With this PDF crochet pattern you can crochet this alarm clock yourself! This 22-page PDF contains detailed clear crochet instructions that are explained with photos, including extensive information about the materials used and the crochet stitches used and their abbreviations. US terminology and abbreviations of stitches are used. Whether you have just mastered the basic stitches as a beginner or if you are more experienced. If you know how to make a Magic Ring, a Single Crochet, a Slip Stitch and a Chain, then you can crochet this amazing creation yourself. If you get stuck with a certain part of the pattern, then I'm just a message away! I would like to help you to make a creation together with you to be proud of!
Sending the pattern
After payment, the pattern will be sent by e-mail as soon as possible. So also look in your spam folder if you have not received an e-mail with the crochet pattern after the confirmation the pattern has been send. If the e-mail is not in your spam folder, send me a message, and we will solve the problem, so that you can continue crocheting as soon as possible!
You are not buying a finished product. This is a PDF Crochet Pattern.
The Highest Time for Autumn and Halloween OR the Highest Time for Sinterklaas and Christmas!
In addition to the Highest Time for everything crochet pattern (Autumn, Halloween, Sinterklaas and Christmas), you can also buy the crochet patterns separately. The Highest Time for Sinterklaas and Christmas or the Highest Time for Autumn and Halloween.
Be on time for Christmas, Sinterklaas, Autumn and Halloween with this crochet pattern of this alarm clock! Complete with the matching small crochet patterns!